Monday 16 September 2013


My classmates

This is my third essays, which is about my classmates. Since I was study here, I have 19 classmates, which are stand for 9 girls and 10 boys. Now, I want to introduce them to my readers.
 
NUR ASYIQIN BINTI ABDULLAH
Her name is Nur Asyiqin binti Abdullah. Everyone called her ‘Ekin’ but habitually she called herself as ‘Aqin’. Besides that, Ekin is my best partner since I was in semester one. She lives at Marang, Terengganu that is similar state with me. As her best friend, I also recognize her improved than others. Usually, she loves to give me a help and also like to create jokes. She is also very good at something. Chow down is her well-known appearances since I being partner with her. Without eat, she cannot do anything. If you want to recognize well about her, be friends with her.

 NURUL HIDAYAH BINTI JOHARI
‘Dayah’ as her nickname since I be friends with her. Her complete name is Nurul Hidayah binti Johari. Now, she lives at Rawang, Selangor. Her interest is like to watch television means she is a couch potato person. In our classroom, when she introduces herself in front of her classmates, she always expresses to everyone that she want to be a successful entrepreneur. With her individual characteristic, specifically soft and moderate person, I hope one day she can approve to everyone that she can be what she wants to be. The most things that I very like to be friends with her are she is very dedicated in her work usually to finish an assignment. When she has that approach, her challenging work becomes very relaxed as a piece of cake. That is all about Dayah.
 
SITI NADIAH BINTI REZOUN
Blabbermouth or talkative person is the one characteristic that is appear from this person, which is make my friends and me interest to know more about her. Furthermore, in my class, she is well-known as the king of laugh. This is because she likes to dialogue and laugh piercingly without anymore doubtful. It is does not make any effect because to her that is normal. In my view, her face is like teddy bear with her good smile and gorgeous cheek. Moreover, in other background, for me, she is very nice and kind-hearted person that come from Puchong, Selangor. This is because, when she talks, she did not say unkind about something, furthermore Nadia is really cheeriest person that I even met. I hopefulness with her attitude, she can be a respectable talkative person one day.
 
FATIN AQILA BINTI WAHID
Fatin Aqila binti Wahid is my classmate that comes from Muar, Johor. In my judgement, she is a fluent person and she can do very well at something. With her life’s inspiration which is she believes herself and not ever easily gives up because she always trusts that God is always with her. Besides that, everyone usually called her ‘Fatin’. Fatin can be out of tolerance when she not in a good mood. So, my advice, do not interrupt her if her expression look likes prepared to battle. But, in other background, she is very nice person that can be friends with everybody. This is because comfortable with everyone is her outlooks that she can be well-being and accept who want to be partners with her. That is a little top-secret about Fatin that I found from time to time.
 
NOR LELA BINTI MAT AKHIR
Nor lela binti Mat Akhir or ‘Lela’is my classmates from Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan. She said that make what has happen yesterday as our spirit to move forward and motivate our self. Her ambition is want to be an entrepreneur. Although, with her attitude, I can approve that she can grab her dreams successfully. I can surety that can be happen because she is very dedicated wit her studies. Besides that, she can finish her homework on the dot. Since I know her until today, the most cleared attitude that present by her is she is a soft spoken person. She really care on her words on what she is talk about. When she make a dialogue to ask something, she will talk clearly and spontaneously with her good words and make other feel better to talk with her. If you want to know how better she is, try to be friends with her.
 
IZA AMIRAH BINTI HAIRUL ANUAR
Among my classmates, she is the most small person and really cute with her spectacles. With her spectacles, she looks very intelligent and smart girls. I am really sure that when she going out and met unknown person, their perceptions to Iza is among 10 to 12 years old because she likes very young with her baby face. How wonderful of you Iza. Everybody in my calls called her as‘ Iza’. Besides that, she is come from Puchong, Selangor. I did not know better about her but I can describe ‘Iza’ from her attitude with her friends. She likes to give a hand to all her friends when her friends not in the good condition. Others, she is really kind-hearted and noble person.
 
NADIAH ASYIQIN BINTI ABDUL AZIZ
She is comes from Kajang, Selangor Darul Ehsan. Her name is Nadiah Asyiqin binti Abdul Aziz and her nickname is ‘Nad’. In her profile she admitted that not have any failed arguments before attempt to do it well. This shown that she is really committed in her works. She is the best partner with Iza. Everyday, when coming to class, she is always with Iza and Amirah. Tolerant attitudes that present by her make her friends well-being with her. That is a little bit things that I observe about Nad.
 
AMIRAH BINTI MOHAMAD
Now, I want to tell readers about this person.Friends of Iza and Nad. They are very close. She is the person with spectacles that comes from Johor Bahru. As to inspire herself, she said that, yesterday is the motivation to her to move forward; today is the creation and tomorrow is the truth. She is also soft spoken person. When she stand in front and delivered her speech, she can attract people to focus on her because her talks are really lenient. That is how good she is.
 
NUR HAFIZA BINTI ROHAYAZAT
This person is come from Muar, Johor. She is Nur Hafiza binti Rohayazat or well-known as ‘Fiza. She looks very humble and polite. From what I know, she really likes to collects watch so do me. That is the most exciting hobby. As her inspiration words which she’s said that yesterday is our past, let by gone be by gone then tomorrow is our upcoming, but if we unsuccessful to plan means we are organise to failed. Her ambition is want to be an entrepreneur. Besides, in the class, she is the quietest person. When we talk or ask some questions, at that time too we can hear her spoke but if we not try to talk with her, we do not recognize better about her. So, to know her profile totally, make a talk with Fiza. Then, she talks with you.
 
MUHD ARIFFIN BIN KASNAN
 Among my classmates, he is the tallest. With her humble and kind-hearted attitude, I can describe that he is really goods in what ever he do. My friends and I called her ‘Ipin’. Now, he is really demanding with his top-up. Just ignore with his top up. Now, I want to tell a little about him from what I realize. He is not easily to give up in what ever condition. His hobby is he like to play badminton. But, her business must keep going on. Besides, he is also talkative person because he can make others confident with his talk.
 
 MOHAMAD SHAH AMIRULL BIN IBRAHIM
‘Shah’, my classmates who is lives at Muar, Johor. His attitudes make me feel suspicious with him. This is because he does not appear frequently in our tutorial and mass lectures also. I do not know why. Where he is going at that time?  This is not my problem to interrupt his willingness but I hope he can be better next time. As for your information, although he is not presence in the class, he can accomplish his study well. When he in the class, he can give attention on the subject because he realize that learning is the must things to success. That is all about Shah Amirull. 
 
 NAZERUL SYEFFUZEQ BIN NOR AZAM
He is my classmates that have a very unique name. Everybody called him ‘Aboy’. His hobby is like to play online gaming. So do me. Nazerul is not talk to much. Maybe he saves her words to talk something more important. That is my opinion from what I see because I do not actually distinguish further about him. Therefore, his ambition is give helps to his mother as fast as possible and successful in life is his greatest dream. I hope he can create his dream truly happens.
 
MEOR AHMAD SHAMIR BIN SHAIDI
Meor lives at Segamat, Johor specifically at Taman Yayasan. Besides that, he is also has a girlfriend. I do not know her name. But, as for your information, I even met them at One Segamat, which is waiting to watch a movie. So sweet they are. I hope if Meor read this statement about him and his girlfriend, he will ignore.  Just a few only. This is because I do not know much about him. I just really know that he is my classmates from semester one until this semester. But, I know just one moment about him, in the class he also can make others sniggering with his words. Sometimes he can create a very good gag. That is all about Meor.
 
WAN MOHD FARIS SYAHMI BIN MOHD NAZARUDDIN
He is the student that have an extraordinary ability which is he can talk without any suspicious, he can make the other friend feel think deep about him. Also my lecturer that teaches me will respect to what he has done. How wonderful he is. Everyone also has its special ability but some of them did not perform his or her best ability. But Faris do it well. The best moment that he created in our class when his gossip with my classmates too who is Syazana. Everybody keep talk about her and Faris. This make others feel excited to make them being together one day. Hope dreams come true Faris .
 
AMIRUL ZULHILMI BIN IDRUS
‘Towkey’ as his nickname. I do not know the story from his unique nickname. I just heard it from his friend frequently call him as Towkey. Besides, his full name is Amirul Zulhilmi bin Idrus. Then, Pulau Pinang is the place he comes from specifically he live at Bukit Mertajam. His dreams or ambition is want to open a kindergarten or nursery for children. This is shown that he is very like to kid. Furthermore, be a good person like Rasulullah S.A.W can encourage and teach him to be a very good person for everyone and himself.
 
MUHAMMAD MUTTAQIN BIN WAN AHAMAD SUKARI
His name is Muhammad Muttaqin bin Ahamad Sukari. He is come from Kelantan. With his spectacles, he looks very nerd and honest person. From what I see from his attitude, he is not easily given up to pick up the knowledge in many way. Furthermore he do not scare and suspicious to ask lecturer or his friend about something that he does not understand very well. From my view, he is not easily give up. Other than that, he can manage himself properly in order to get a better result and be the among the best. Hope you can get what you desire for.
 
MUHAMMAD AZRI BIN RUSLIN
He is very cool and always be sporting in my class. He can make others feel happy with his joke. Azri also like talk about motorcycle. Maybe his motorcycle is the best one. I think he know very well about any kind of motorcycle because everyone is good at something. Besides that, he also likes to make others keep laughing to his talk and sometimes he can make others keep thinking about his jokes. Other than that, without his parents, he can also achieve his success same with others. Hope you dreams come true.
 
MUHAMMAD ASYRAF BIN SHUKOR
He is very gentlemen and he is very hardworking student. That is why he can grab his dean list easily. Besides, he also can handle all his work in one time. From what I know about him, he is the one student who involved in the Nasyids society. Every new semester, he will busy with many invitation from many club. But, that is not his very big problem to handle his study very well. Hope you can be the best among the best.
That is all about my friends, thank you for reading :) 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment