Tuesday 24 September 2013

10 facts about me


10 Facts about me

Hi, we meet again for my next post. Now, I want to share a little bit secret about me, specifically ten facts about me that some people realise and some not.
 
           Firstly, hardworking. This is the fact that I do not realise overall. My parent always compare me with others sibling. This comparing make me not comfortable because make others keep jealous with my parents words. Ehm..Sometimes, I feel like I am the best among the best. Furthermore, I really want to be the best daughter to both my parents. In addition, people around me like my uncle and auntie like to give me many work when I go to their home and this make me realise that I can do a bang up job very well. But, I also feel tired when to more work hand up to me individually. At home, I really like stay long in the kitchen because I really like to wash the dirty glass and plate with ‘AXION’ soap, hehe. I like to wash with more soap because the bubble make me very excited and I also enjoyed washing it. It is the best moment when I back home. Miss the glass and plate very much and my parents too. L
 
         Secondly,like to drink milk,‘Dutch Lady’ which is the brand name of milk that is very famous nowadays. It is making in many kinds of flavour such as chocolate, strawberry and honey. But, I would prefer to have the milk that adds with honey from the same brand. I very like it since me in 3 years old until now. This is because when I make it as my favourite, I can feel very relax and out of stress after I drink it. Besides, it is very help me to keep maintain my healthier. But, some people around me who is do not like it feel wonder when I drink milk after I finish my lunch or breakfast because they can feel how it taste when they drink the milk. It is compulsory to me to drink it even one times in a day. If not, I feel like my day is not complete. That is how I roll. In other words, if my parent is my first sweetheart, then the second is my favourite milk that is ‘Dutch Lady’J.
         The third facts is I very like play with kids.When I see them, I feel my heart is cure. This is because kids make me happy and excited to know them. Kids are also giving people happy with their attitude that make other care for them. But, why nowadays some people do not realise that the abuse are the worst crime that they like to do. I do not really know what kind of heart that they have. When someone who has the kids sit in front of me, without any suspicious and shy, I will go close to the kids and pinch his or her gloomy and natural cheeks. That is how  much I really like them.
         Fourth, like to give help.The best moment that I have is the part when I help people to solve their problem. I feel I have done some kind of help that the people can smile again. Besides, I have a dream to help people that outside from my country that is in trouble. I have a lot of dream that have been achieved, but the dream that to help the people that suffer from many problem is not been achieved yet. Thus, I hope when I have a good position in my carrier, first thing I want to do is I want to help them until they can get the best position in their life same with others. Wait and see. Insya Allah, with my hard work and not easily to give up, I will grab the dream easily.
         For your information,before I continue my study in UITM Segamat, I was the student at MRSM Kuala Terengganu. I am the best athlete of hockey and volleyball also. When I start studied at UITM Segamat, the hockey sticks and volleyball have gone in my mind. This is because I feel tired to start it again and sometimes I really regret to end it. But, independently, I do not have any interest to make it start again. Hope people who read this, do not follow my step. As for your information, my last performance is the volleyball sports. The achievement that I grab from the game is really satisfied. From this achievement, I got many advantages and experience. So, I will keep it as a best moment in my life.
         The next fact is I am the hard core fans of the horror movie. Horror movie nowadays has been popular. This is because some people keep challenging themselves to watch the movies. So do I.  However, the most prominent weakness when I watch a horror movie is I can not watch the movie alone. Love, but a coward. Besides, I often watch horror movie with my younger sister. I will always tell her if any news of horror movie.  At home, my younger sister and I always going to bed late. This is because, we will be able to wait until midnight to watch the horror movie which is to be played on television. That is how much I like the film.
         Next, I am gregarious.Gregarious means like to make friends with everyone. This is because a friend means everything to me. Thus, friend is easily to find, but truly friend only one in all. I can be friends with all but I cannot accept gregarious if they betrayed me so much. For example they act kind in front of me, so nice when they try to make my heart feel happy but they also do not like me so much. Honestly, I do not like this kind of person. Besides, I do not take it as easy as a pie if they make me feel curious with them because their attitude can make me sit in the worse condition and make me feel uncomfortable with them. As for me, I will help them until I not have any energy to make them happy with me. Whatever they do to me, they are still my friends. Thank you to those who still stay beside me. Feel sadL.
         I am also like to play games. I mean the game is a game that is loaded in the phone and also online game. For example, Candy Crush Saga, Blendoku, CSR Racing and others. These games make me feel out of my entire problem. Oh, it is also make me forget it all. If the games are being played by me, I cannot stop it until I feel fed up with them. This situation makes me feel down to play the game again. Then, I will finish it with another interesting game. Other reason is I will play them when I finish all my work. That is all about me and my lovely games. 
         Readers, I am like to eat too. Rice, the most popular food that I like most. This is because it is the most important food that I must eat to survive. Without eat it once in a day, I feel worst and begging to have it because it is the food that I must put it in my stomach. The worse thing that I cannot do without it eat first is when I want to start my study. if I not take it as usual, I will suffer to start my study. I cannot make my study in the best situation. That is how much I like it. As usual when it eat, we must have many additional food to make it more favourable. For me, I most preferred it eat with chicken and some vegetables. That is my view. How about you?.
         Last but not least, the fact that I am most realise is I am very like to waste my money. This is because, when I go to supermarket or any shopping complex, it is wonder if I not buy anything from there. Before I exit from the place, I will have many request to have many things at the place. If there any solutions to prevent it, I will follow the instruction. My mother always give advice that do not waste the money easily even it easily to get. Now, from day to day, I have been use the money when necessary only. Hope this changing will make me feel more happy until the end.
Thank you :)
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment