Sunday 22 September 2013


 
FREE TOPIC:
ABOUT MY YOUNGER SISTER
 
           When one goes away from home, he or she would miss her or his family very much. Not until I left home for UITM Segamat to learn, did I felt that completely. That might be the reason why my younger sister as I do now. Every time and everywhere, I tell my friends, such as my classmates, roommates, and so on, about her. Someone says that I’m so emotional and it’s not necessary to be so exaggerated. In fact, it’s really of my pride.
 

          Nurul batrisha Husna, my nine-year-old sister, is lovable and intelligent. She is rather thin with a fair complexion. Her eyes are brilliant black, big and round, winkling with brightness. Whenever she discovers something new, those eyes open wide, attention ally. How sweet! Particularly, she has so black and smooth hair, neither thick nor thin. It was formerly long and I love it. Unfortunately, I hadn’t told her when she had it cut. Then, it’s rather short but beautiful still. I have always liked to play with her hair. As I am free, I usually comb it, make it braid or ponytail, different kinds… We love that moment a lot because at that time we laugh with each other the most. I really love Husna, but it’s inexplicable why I can’t talk softly with her. Nevertheless, the interesting thing is that it doesn’t make us separated. Husna seems to love this. While she knows that I sometimes lose my temper easily, she seems to trick me intentionally so that I can’t help raising my voice. After such a time, remembering about it, I feel it funny, actually.

 
          Adding to that, she is a girl of action. There is nothing that she doesn’t want to take part in. Now and again, she ticks people around off, including me by getting in their way. However, it can’t be denied that she is clever, active, and creative. One more thing, she is a bit lazy, yet she is so clever in her words that no one angry with her long. She has such a good memory, loves discovering… and on and off has cute ideas. I admire her for all of those. I consider she is so great at her age. Honestly, there is no idle boast. Merely do you meet her, you’ll discover the same.
 

         Now, I’m learning far away from home, she deeply misses me time to time. She often called to talk with me, longing for my return although I hardly indulge her. Once before I go back to the university, she gave me a piece of paper in which she had drawn a colourful picture. I also saw a scrawling line of handwriting read “my sister and me” and I was moved to tears. Each time I reread it I can’t help raising my emotion. What a wonderful sister! I’d like to say loud: “I love you, too, dear!” However, I scarcely show my feeling in such a way.
 

          Consequently, up to now I haven’t told her that. In fact, I really love her! (Full of love)

No comments:

Post a Comment