Monday 15 July 2013



Subjects this semester

Hi, today I want to introduce about my subject that I must to work more in this third semester and it is the most important to graduate on time. First of all, in this semester, I must study seven subjects that is purpose of English language, macro economics, fundamentals of Islamic economic, introduction to statistics, business communication, transport and presence to co-curriculum subject successfully. The co-curriculum that I must be attending is brass band.

Secondly, in this semester, the English for Academic purpose subject is the necessity thing that I have to study because it is the subject which is appropriate supports me to be confidently speaking in an accurate grammar and pronounce also. This subject similarly fulfils my limited wants to know more about our International language. Besides, all people need to know about it because it is really relevant subject that we must learn. Furthermore, all people really support each other to know very well about this language. As for your information, the person that teaches me to be more impressed in this subject is Mrs. Izuan. He is the person who has an egg head. With his spectacles, he looks very serious, sometimes not. He had given me the explanation about this subject on how to get full mark of on-going assessment. To get the 60 per cent of on going assessment, I must do a very good job to finish my term paper and submit to him that provide me an opportunity target 30 per cent. Thus, other 30 per cent stands on my quizzes and tests. For other 40 per cent, it is stand on my final examination.

Thirdly, my second subject that required me to be an elbow grease person is macro economics. This is because macro economics subject is not just a piece of cake but it is like prevent from being in the war. For me, this subject is the killer subject that I must be more hardworking and make an extra job to get an A on a test. But, by oneself, I can handle it with my opportunity to be more aggressive and make a revision repeatedly until I understand the learning objects. Hope for the best and good luck. Then, the lecturer that help me or In  other words, teach me to get a good result for this subject is Puan Diana binti Mazan who is really talkative person and kind-hearted. She is really like to give someone a hand when there is the help needed and she is not easily become out of control. My impression for this subject, it is really relevant because it is about our world issues such as about our government, tax subsidies and so on.

Next is business communication. This subject is really famous subject that everyone should learn and apply it in many situations such as attend to mock-interview, apply for an International job and also the job outside our country. For this subject, I prefer to get an A and try my best to finish my assessment tat given to me from my lecturer, who is Miss Fazlin Natasya binti Abdul Halim. The assessment that I must to be prepared is about public speaking. As we all know, public speaking is the famous phenomenon among International students. That is why they are really good in English language. Besides that, I try to solve my problem that sometimes while I speaking, I always be confused and mistaken about something when I am in front and apply my speaking test.

Then, the next subject that required me to sit in the final examination is introduction to statistics. The lecturer that teaches me this subject is Puan Norani binti Amit who is really soft spoken and kind-hearted person. She is really patience to answer her students misunderstanding about this subject. Furthermore, her explanation really gives me an impression to understand her talks. She told us that this subject only needs five per cent for assignments and 30 per cent for test one and test two. She also advices her students to grab the other 60 per cent in their final examination this September. 

This semester, I also have to learn about Fundamental of Islamic Economic. This subject provides me to be a good and successful muslimah. For your information, Siti Aishah binti Sokhibul Fadil is my lecturer of this subject. She is very talkative person and her explanation is very interesting and makes me feel like I want to know more about her profile. Besides, she is very kind person that I even meet. She said that this subject is very easy to score and she advises that her student must find other resources to build more confident about this subject. This is because Islamic needs more important guide and a high lever of contents especially proves to some confusion. This subject only required one test which is on 14th of August 2013 after the Ramadan season. To get a better result of on-going assessment, I should make and interesting and an egghead presentation for this subject. I hope this subject can help to improve my attitude and be a better muslimah.

Last but not list, my co-curriculum is only one credit hour in this semester. My choose co-curriculum from semester one until this semester is brass band. This co- curriculum not required any assessment because brass band is fully of outdoor activity as the assessment. Besides, my lecturer that is really joyful and intelligent person about music that I called him as Encik Hamid. Furthermore, he is really cheerful and honest and also likes to smile. For brass band subject, the final examination is required for those who involve in this co-curriculum. Then, for the test is only scaling the music’s equipment and play one or two chosen songs. This subject gives me a lot of new knowledge that only a little people can have it.

As a conclusion, I hope I can handle all my subjects with a noble time management and I can be more responsible to get a superior result in this semester. Since I was in kindergarten, I really want to make a big appreciate to my parents in what ever I do. This is because when there is a will, there is a way. That is all about my subject in this semester with happy greetings to all my readers. Thank you. Hope all of you enjoy with my essays and get a lot of different profile about me. Bye:). See you next time with more updated news about me in this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment